Saturday, March 9, 2013

Discernment is Empowerment

Personal power lies in our thoughts and attitudes. Every thought I think is creating my future. Remember that my perception of the world is a reflection of my state of consciousness. I am not separate from it.

 I have to know what I want out of life, before I can make the choices necessary to honor them.
Another way of looking at, you may ask yourself: Is there joy, ease and lightness in what I am doing?  Give your fullest attention to whatever you are doing - to whatever the moment presents itself. As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve. There is a sense of quality, care, and love even in the most simple of actions.

Every choice we make, motivated by either faith or fear, direct our spirit. Every thought that crosses our minds, every belief we nurture, every memory in which we cling translates into a positive or negative force.

Work for a better life.  To achieve happiness, know yourself. To know yourself is to know your body, your mind, and your spirit. Use your strength to overcome your weaknesses and know that both are necessary in your evolution.


A Thought for the day:

"Life is not a thing to be solved but a mystery to be enjoyed" (a wise person stated)