Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Find your happiness

We can alter our lives by simply altering our attitudes of mind. Attitude is a reflection of the person. What is going on in the inside, shows on the outside.

Just for today I will be happy.

Just for today I will try to adjust myself to what is and not try to adjust everyone to my desires.

Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind.

Just for today I will be unafraid, especially to believe in myself.

Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all to myself and relax.

I realize the power within me is greater for me than the power of another.  I realize that negative thoughts create negative experiences and positive thoughts create positive experiences; therefore, I will fill my mind with positive thoughts and reflections.

No one fails in life. Instead of saying the word can't, have a sense of will. I will take a step. I will take an action toward something. Life is participatory joy. Do it! Choose to participate. Love every aspect of your life. Love ever aspect of yourself. What matters is family, friends and relationships; what you did for other people, what they did for you, how you helped and were helped. That is the heart of happiness.

A thought for the day

Believe you can be better than you ever thought you could.