Saturday, August 3, 2013

Self Realization


A thought for the day:


All that I look for, that I looked for all my life has always been right inside of me.


The woman I long become.......The woman, Spirit created me to Be. What happened to me? The excited and enthusiastic me who was killed off and then buried long ago under the refuse of other people's opinions, preferences and expectations as well as the destructive ones of my own parasitic thoughts of self loathing.


Snap out of it! Do something different. Change your attitude, change your life. Embrace your past as a strength. Use your past as a tool. Learn from your past with wisdom and a sense of humor.

Make a conscious choice to shed the “old”: old issues, old guilt, old responses, old resentments, old rivalries and old patters. This way you get to embrace new people, new predicaments, new places, new pleasures and new passions. What the future holds for you depends on your state of consciousness now.

I chose balance, harmony and peace, and I express it within my life. Becoming a woman with a past, I celebrate my quirks, feel secure in my own skin, face down my fears and cherish my foibles. I can reshape, reclaim and recreate the world in my own image. I am grounded in the soul knowledge that there is no other woman like me, never has been nor never will be another me.

A thought for the day:

How can you discover what will be if you cannot accept what is and only live with what was?