Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Let's be upfront

Self discovery is the greatest joy in life.


What I am recently learning is............... there are issues upon issues. There are situations upon situations and the real valid part is to realize what are my issues. What is important to me and then confront that first before I can confront the external issues.

With that, it is not about making mistakes; it is about taking steps forward. You are a participant with what you do because You are the one that is there. Every event of your life you have experienced and for all of the changes in life that you have experienced you have been there. You make a choice.

If you know self, if you have a nice relationship with self, if you have the capacity to look at yourself and realize that you are a mixture of your life experiences. Right, or wrong, you are sent into this world to be who you are, because only you can do this particular kind of act. WE have nothing to be ashamed of. We have nothing to defend.

I am learning to modify by behavior. I am learning to not over step my boundaries. Every moment we are different. One of the most valuable lessons that I learned is there are likely to be periods when you question all your beliefs.  I find that truth is not something that is stationary. What may be truth for you at this moment may be different the next as you go through different experiences. When we are able to adapt to changes in life at the same time be grounded in ourselves. 

What I gained, Being in the moment and trusting in life’s processes. Through faith, courage and gratitude, I believe we can do anything with a positive attitude. There is unlimited potential in every one of us. Everything worthwhile is a risk.

A thought for the day

“Life is not a thing to be solved. It is a most wondrous mystery to be enjoyed.” The Story Teller