Saturday, November 22, 2014

Self improvement

Eight Wise Choices

Number One: Choose integrity. I choose to be honest with myself and the world around me, to integrate my principles into my daily life.

Number Two: Choose to do and be your personal best.  I choose to do my very best each day.

Number Three: Choose a positive attitude.  I choose a positive attitude, noticing what’s good, right, and wonderful in myself and others.  I learn to laugh at myself.

Number Four: Choose self-responsibility. I choose to take responsibility for my thoughts, words, and deeds, my choices and actions.  I take responsibility for my own happiness.

Number Five:  Choose quality over quantity. I choose quality of life over quantity of things like money and possessions.

Number Six:  Choose to live by the golden rule. I choose to treat others as I would wish to be treated in the same circumstances.  I choose to be respectful.

Number Seven:  Choose to see the beauty in diversity. I choose to be tolerant and understanding of those who are different from me by race, religion, gender, age, economic status, or culture.

Number Eight: Choose a gratitude attitude. I choose to be grateful for my blessings: food, shelter, clothing, my health, education, country, family, and friends.