Let's face it, great friendships are priceless. Good friends can lift your spirits, make you laugh, and remind you that you are loved. Everyone needs friends, and you probably have always had at least one.
Friendships can have a major impact on your health and well-being, but it's not always easy to build or maintain friendships.
• We respect each other
• We are honest with each other
• We communicate clearly with each other
• We support each other
• We don’t hold grudges against each other
• We enjoy spending time with each other
• We maintain healthy lives and other relationships outside of this relationship (friends, family, activities, extracurriculars, identity, etc)
I am blessed, my Friends celebrate good times with me and provide support during bad times. For me, developing and maintaining good friendships takes effort. The enjoyment and comfort friendships provide, however, makes the investment worthwhile.