Friday, June 12, 2015

Fun Day

 Do the Hokey Pokey And turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.

I remember The Hokey Pokey being entertaining for kids and adults alike. For me the Hokey Pokey song is a metaphor for living life in general.

Think about this --All of life is about movement. Life is a dance. The fact is that there is an ebb and flow to life. There are highs and lows. There is bitter and sweet. There are gray days and sunny days and it’s all part of the package. 

If it were  sunshine and roses all the time we’d probably get bored pretty quickly. How many times in your life  you are faced with challenges.

Life gets hard. We all know the difficulty. When I am faced with  something I cannot change, 
I remember to change my focal point – and turn myself around. To Distract myself. To Do something different. Because Creating a temporary shift helps you to refocus, to focus within. It brings me a sense of hope and infinite possibilities.  

I can look ahead with a new set of eyes. Everyday is a new day. A new beginning. You can create such a change in seconds. Have a Fun Day.